Spit parts car w/OD (was: 2 items wanted)

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit parts car w/OD (was: 2 items wanted)
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:29:34 -0800 (PST)
I was just working up the wording/pictures for listing this on eBay in
a couple of weeks.  My starting bid will be $499, but I'd sell it
before listing to someone on this (spitfires) list for that same
amount, and you wouldn't have to worry about being outbid.

Or, if someone wants to come up here and just pick stuff off the
chassis (engine, trans, driveshaft, dash, whatever), there'd be no
extra cost for me to get rid of the carcass (there's no discount for
not taking it all, however, because I'd have to pay to have it hauled
off).

See http://www.carcentric.com/spit4sale.htm for words and pictures, and
lemme know by January 8th if you're interested.

M D "Doc" Nugent - carcentric@yahoo.com
Renton, WA (between Seattle and Tacoma)

===     http://www.vtr.org