Convertible Tops Which one ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Convertible Tops Which one ?
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:06:24 -0500
I have a Spitfire MK3 1970 and about to buy Interior Kit and Convertible
Top, I will have Black Carpet and Biscuit color for the seats and Biscuit or
Beige or Tan color for the top, the car will be painted Bright Red. I am
confused as to what kind of material I should buy the top, in catalog Rimer
and Victoria British, the choice are Vinyl, Everflex, and Mohair, since I do
not want Vinyl that leave me with 2 choices, I really know nothing about
top, comments will be very very well appreciated
Have a very nice day

Paul-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org