Re: battery

To: doug@dougbraun.com
Subject: Re: battery
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:49:16 -0600
I will second that.  Every time I have purchased a new battery, I have
taken in an old one and said I want one this size.  Invariably they look
it up and try to sell me a different size and I say "No, I want one the
size of the old one I don't care what your book says."

The one that they specify is too tall and will hit the bonnet.

I didn't see a Group Number but the one I have is a Duralast part number
58 DN

Roger

===     http://www.vtr.org