Re: Paint prices??

To: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Paint prices??
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:08:50 -0800 (PST)
Barry, we have always used "Corolless" from Eastwood,
but I think they have renamed the product now. It is
not water based, you thin it with Laquer thinner and I
spray it myself with my little $20 spray gun I got
from Wal Mart. If you don't paint over it for awhile
you will have to sand to get good adhesion...under my
bonnet is still the rust colored corolles as ran out
of paint. Gonna do it all over again anyway cause I
see more little dings that I could have taken out.ok
here is website, www.eastwoodco.com. It's under
Branded products, Now called "Eastwood Rust
Encapsulator", it also comes in black now.... On a
side note, if ya see any bridges that are painted rust
colored, guess whats on it....oh and don't thin it
more than 50/50 and actually thats too much...

Donald & Henry Stike

===     http://www.vtr.org