Re: Fw: Update...

Subject: Re: Fw: Update...
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 06:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
Well, to me that is WAY too much. I hate the clear
coat crap anyways... painters like it cause it's fast
and mistakes are easily fixed. I stuck with the
enamel,hardener,and reducer way. It takes a "real"
painter to do it right though... If you sand and prep
car yourself, then most of work is done. Now what I
paid friend to do doesn't count cause I was helping a
lot and lerning too. His biggest complaint was that it
takes longer to clean up equipment than to paint it!
:-)  I think I spent about $300 on paint and stuff
from Sherwin Williams... they can come up with any
spitty color. Thought Dupont, but they had troubles
and this guy uses Sherwin Williams all the time. 3k in
my opinion is way too much...

Henry

===     http://www.vtr.org