RE: 2 cylinder mystery

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2 cylinder mystery
From: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:13:58 -0600
At 04:55 PM 7/13/2005, Paul Grafelman wrote:
>If the layout is actually reversed, 4, 3, 2, 1, then the way I have things
>setup currently would be correct. May be installed the engine backwards??
>
>PDG

I know for a fact that my distributor is installed exactly 180 degrees
off.  I really haven't bothered to fix it, because it runs exactly the
same.  Sure the firing order is backwards.  Sure when I do something with
it I'll fix it.  However, I bought the car this way and until I play with
that, it's not worth my time to fix it.

Andy L.