Carlisle... already for the morning.

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Carlisle... already for the morning.
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 01:01:39 -0400
Heaven only knows how we pulled this off this week.
t-shirts and dash plaques just barely got here this week.
A few 'special' items for the Chinese Auction I had ordered
showed up unexpectedly, today!  We DO have some rather nice
items this year.  John G. and Howard sent a few Spit/GT6 mag
shirts and mag copies, a few coupons for parts from Rimmers
($10 and $20 values) a mag subscription, a wall clock and other
tidbits on top of what's already listed on the web site Spit-Together
pages. And one book I could barely put down, that I might decide
to not Auction (well nah... I'll bet it'll be the highest bid item)

The awards are quite impressive!  My neighbor wanted to BUY
one from me!  :-)   I didn't have time to photo them tonight, as
I only finished assembling the rest of them around 11:30pm tonight.
The 4 quad logo is on one silver metal, the nass club logo on white,
the class, show date, level and etc text on another silver plate, and
all three 'plates' spread out and mounted on Blue Velvet under glass
in brushed silver frames. Quite eye catching and somewhat regal looking.

Well it's now almost 1am, and I've just come in from packing
a few more items in the car.  Damn... I guess a change of clothes
would be a good idea to pack up too wouldn't it....

Gail spent the day putting food together for Saturday's lunch.
She passed out around 10pm.  I guess I've still got about
an hours work to go before I can hit the sack, so I'll say
good night now and see you all at Carlisle!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com