Carlisle Import Show Caravaans

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Carlisle Import Show Caravaans
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:22:27 -0400
As a matter of safety, comradery and just plain peace of
mind, Caravanning to a show is a great way to meet new
folks, as well as enjoy a drive with old friends.

I'd like to put a call out to all those traveling to Carlisle to
let each other know the routes they'll be taking , so
perhaps, groups of people can meet up to drive together
and help make sure everyone gets there in one piece
and on schedule.

So... please chime in, with the subject line of
CARLISLE ROUTE  so anyone else along the route you
might be taking, can possibly join up for the journey.

I already know of  people/groups needing/desiring to know,
people coming from the south-eastern New York, Northern
New Jersey area,  others from the Baltimore/DC/eastern VA
area,  Central and western N.Y., and points west (Ohio and etc)

So...if you'll be taking any routes either passing through those
areas, or originating further past any of those directions, chime in,
and you can probably contact people that will join up with you to
help make the drive more fun and safer.

The NASS group, will try to co-ordinate the info, and will help
pass it around the various email lists, so more people will get to
know each other.

See ya' all there!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com