RE: Differential

To: "'Jones Jarrod JCP'" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>,
Subject: RE: Differential
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:35:59 +0100

Hi Jarrod,
Look at the underside of the nose casting on the diff unit. There are cast
webs running forward, beneath any grease or rust you will find a number
stamped along the centre web. An FH prefix diff internals have not been
revised during a rebuild.

> I have a 1977 Spit 1500 none O/D

According to my references a US spec car of that year should have the 3.89:1
unit.
Cheers,
Bill.

http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk