Re: seat questions

To: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: seat questions
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:57:05 -0400
Hello and thanks to everyone who replied to my seat question.
As always, it's great to hear everyone's experience reg. Miata vs. GT6 seats.
We're always learning new things and the input and advise from all of you out
there is invaluable!!!!!! Thanks again.!!!

Yes, I agree with Sue reg. Miata seats looking best in a Miata. I'm not a
purist by any means but I'm 'somewhat' passionate about trying to keep things
as
original as much as possible. We'll probably will order the foams and seat
covers and we'll  check with some companies reg. this.

Well, the weather up here is cold and rainy ....Thank God for Triumphs in
garages and all the fun that goes with it.
Wilf just discovered the box with the GT6 wiring in it and it looks like I'll
be crimping and soldering for a while. It's a job I love to do so I'm looking
forward to this.

Don't send any of the snow and hail this way, please.... we've had enough of
this.
Cheers Liv