NO LBC==NO LBC==NO LBC ==Happy Marriage == Humnour

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: NO LBC==NO LBC==NO LBC ==Happy Marriage == Humnour
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:48:39 -0400
       Secret to a Happy Marriage

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the
 beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica . Their domestic tranquility had long
 been the talk of the town.
 "What a peaceful & loving couple". A local newspaper reporter was
 inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.
 Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America ," explained the
 man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down
 to the bottom of the canyon by horse.
 We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost
 fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's
 once."
 We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this
 time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly
 said, "That's twice. "
 We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time.
 My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse
 dead.
 I shouted at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot
 the poor animal like that? Are you crazy??"
 She looked at me, and quietly said, "That's once."
 "And from that moment we have lived happily ever after."