Re: air foil

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air foil
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:15:25 -0500
wide upright radiator with an electric fan behind it.
Wit hte laid down rad, you'll also need the rad cap
water elbow that bolts on top the water pump to
get the air out.

Also the rubber bumper front spoiler that works with Ken's
panel (ebay link) only works with the rubber bumper setup
as the lower front metal valence is not on the rubber bumper
cars like on the chrome bumper setups.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com