Re: Banned!

To: public@sweavo.34sp.com
Subject: Re: Banned!
From: Dale M Osterndorf <osternd@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:45:32 -0500
Guess we all have that right.  I really hate to use mine to post negative
messages, but since he is advertising on the list, then I thought it was
only right to point out his actions, of which I'm finding out I'm not the
only one with bad experiences.  Sorry to waste the bandwidth on this.
Fortunately he saved me the trouble of really getting burned, and hope I
can likewise help someone else . . .