Questions about Spitfire Mk 2

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions about Spitfire Mk 2
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:03:06 -0500
I am considering purchasing a Spitfire Mk 2 and had some questions for those
list members out there who are already familiar with this particular model,
especially current owners.  The car reportedly is running, appears to be all
there from the photographs, and I plan to look at it soon to confirm body
condition.  I am very familiar with the 1500 and the buyer's guides, etc.,
say it is a good car.  Anything I should know about these cars?  Any parts
particularly hard to get?  Any input would be much appreciated.

If I decide I am not interested in the car, I will pass contact info on to
the list, etc.  NFI.

TIA,
Jeremy Kinney
'71 GT6 Mk III