Spitfire Dual Valv e Springs

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Dual Valv e Springs
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:44:13 -0700
Hey guys, I was looking through some head parts for valves and found
something that I did not know I had.  I ran across a used set of dual
valve springs.  That in itself is no big deal, but with them are the
upper and lower spring collars, the lowers apparently being made of
"Unobtanium".

So, with those, I can now offer a complete set of brand new dual valve
springs and collars instead of having to be buried with the springs
because there were no collars to mate with them.

If anyone needs a set of Dual Valve Springs, I will let them go for the
current listed price of the springs only($29.99) and I'll ship them at
no extra charge.

I also found a timing chain (p/n 105131) still in the box.  SpitBits
lists it for $6.99.  I'll ship it anywhere in the US for that price.

Regards,

Joe