Re: oilp ress problem resolved.

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: oilp ress problem resolved.
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:44:29 -0800 (PST)
Paul, I thought you had been at this car thing for
awhile. Everybody knows that FRAM oil filters are
responsible for more engine failures in the history of
filters..... most are packed so tight that oil pump
that has a few thousand on it can't pump oil thru it.
One junkyard here had a whole pile of 350 motors
ruined by Fram...

Donald & Henry Stike