Re: lights and alternatives OK OK...no wonder!

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: lights and alternatives OK OK...no wonder!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:17:29 -0500
No WONDER the response has been so diversified!

OK... the images were of a MKI GT6 NOT a MKII
That was my biggest error in asking for comments.

The reverse light was/is a single pod mounted light
in the center of the late GT6+

The LATE MKII's did not have overriders at all in the back

Some had two red lights each side, some one red, one
amber each side,  some one amber each side and like my
August 1970 build date GT6+, one red each side.

The problem was the dpo had bondoed over the entire lower
panel light holes, after welding in a filler plate. So instead of trying
to dig out all his old work, I was simply considering throwing
back on the two turn signal lights up next to the normal 'fin' mounted
lights.
see the pics at the bottom of the same page.
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/gt6_lights_compare.html

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com