Forwarded: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1952

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Forwarded: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1952
From: <lists@Autox.Team.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:28:55 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than spitfires@autox.team.net.
Useful subject line, too.

If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1952
     From: Alan.McEachran@anixter.com
     Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:14:53 -0400

Tim wrote.....

  I've read on a couple of sites, most detailed of course was Paul
  Tegler's, on replacing the Lucas dynamo with a GM/Delco alternator.

Followed Paul's lead using his detailed instructions from the web page and
all went well.  The biggest issue I had was replacing the bracket holding
the alternator in place.  Great idea.  Thanks for the effort Paul!

Alan
'78 Spitfire 1500
Mississauga, Ontario