Attn Philadelphia PA Listers: Part needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Attn Philadelphia PA Listers: Part needed
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Philly Area Listers;

Would anyone have a clutch kit (pressure plate and disc) for a '77 Spit that
they are willing to part with, and be home tomorrow (Labor Day, Monday Sept
6th) and willing to let me come pick it up??  Just trying to get my motor
installed over this nice 3 day weekend, and I discovered today that my disc is
completely knackered.  If so, please contact me off list....

Thanks,
Matt Milkevitch
'77 Spitfire