Seat Covers

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Covers
From: "Kenneth Willanger" <ken_willanger@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:48:16 -0700
Thanks for the responses about the seat covers.  I'm glad to hear the seats
are the same for the 1973-1980 model spitfires.  At least this gives me a
choice of how I want to re-cover my seats.  I may want to use the earlier
all-vinyl version rather than the later houndstooth pattern.

The seats do look the same.  I raised the question because when looking
through the Victoria British catalog, I noticed they had different part
numbers for the foam backrests between 1973-76 and those for 1977-80. The
foam seat bottoms had the same part number for all model years.

Thanks again,
Ken

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!