Springs

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Springs
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:39:21 -0400
Spitted ones,

I know that some of you have installed the shortened front
springs that SpitBits sells. I have some questions for you.

1. Besides lowering the front of the car, how has the ride
been affected? Is it harsher than the stock ones?

2. Did you have to modify the spring perches for the shorter
springs? Do you have to hold the springs in place when you
jack the car up?

My 31 year old springs are about to be replaced, and I am
trying to determine whether to stay with the stock springs
or go to the shortened ones.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com