RE: 1500 Valve Rocker Cover Fit 1300?

To: "'Mark.Green@communityhospital.com'"
Subject: RE: 1500 Valve Rocker Cover Fit 1300?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:09:03 +0100
Looking at the Rimmers website (www.rimmerbros.co.uk) the same cover was
used for MkIV (1300) and earlier 1500 engines.  However, the covers for
other engines are probably only different in style, not function - this in
re-enforced by the fact that Rimmers sell just one alloy aftermarket cover,
for fitment to all models.  Also, the same rocker gasket is used for all
versions.

So if it was me I would happily go ahead and buy this rocker cover.  On the
other hand, I disclaim all responsibility if I am wrong about this!! ;-)

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.