Re: sLOW sPIT

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sLOW sPIT
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:39:20 -0700
Does it still have the catalytic converter in it??.

No cat on our Spit anymore and I just removed the air pump last winter...
it went nowhere...4-1 headers. on it..

Several years back our old Chevette started to slow down, then stink of
rotten eggs.. and sometimes on a long run come to a complete standstill...
in the shop all ran fine and tested out fine.

cheers
Marv