Re: Lower shock mount

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lower shock mount
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:58:09 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I would just replace the vertical link assembly.  It isn't especially hard to
do unless one of the through bolts is frozen into its bushing.  The parts
aren't hard to find.  If you can't find one locally, I will send you one for
the cost of postage.  I have a pile of them in my parts stash.  I think the
parts are identical from the earliest Spitfire and Herald to the last 1500 and
GT6.
Dave

In a message dated 6/20/2004 6:26:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,