RE: Broken temp sender...Hello Paul T.

To: "Henry Stike" <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Broken temp sender...Hello Paul T.
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:07:11 -0400
I don't buy that.  We've deployed over 500 copies of the Google toolbar
without a single incident.  Of course, if you are foolish enough to
store your credit card information in it's auto-fill feature, you might
be getting what you deserve - a costly lesson.

Of course, to each his own....ymmv...caveat emptor...etc.

-Jim