Re: clever battery cut-off position

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: clever battery cut-off position
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:03:49 -0400
RHD right James?  make a bracket and mount
it 'on the ceiling's of the passenger side glove box.
...lots of space above the bottom edge of the dashboard.

BUT...use the alternator shut-off type (4 terminal dual switch)
If you in advertantly switch off the battery while the
alternator is kicking....  it'll blow up the alternator.

Personally I use the 'green knob' type right at the battery
terminal.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com