Alternative Mk3 Seats

To: "'SpitfireMailList'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternative Mk3 Seats
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:58:11 +0100
Ok, so we all know MX-5 seats fit - but I'd like to keep it Triumph.

Anyone tried to fit GT6 seats in a Spit Mk3?

The limiting factor I think is the Mk3's soft top - it tends to scrape
the side of the seats as it is, if you dont do as you're meant to and
unclip them and fold them forwards...

The reason I need new seats is that the current standard ones have no
lumbar support at all - it's killing my back! After a long drive I lie
awake at night being unable to lie on my back due to it being arched at
the bottom! Painful!

James

69 Signal Red Spit