rear hard brake lines

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: rear hard brake lines
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:01:01 -0400
Well... spitbits, Canley and V.B. .... none of them list the
hard brake lines on the rear frame on the ass end of a
late Spit/GT6.

Anyone have a spare ....on a frame still perhaps..... the
solid metal brake lines that branch from the rear T to feed
the flex lines?   Apparently my 'long' line had sprung a pin
hole pressure leak. It looks like it took a road debris shot
or something.     It's a VERY tiny leak... and you really have to
stand on the brakes to 'feel' the tiny steam of brake fluid.
Since it shot on the rear diff, I though IT was the diff itself.
But it was in odd places and not thick enough to be gear oil.

Anyway...I need the hard lines on the back of the chassis.
anyone?

tia

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com