Subject: Re: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!

To: jblair1948@COX.NET
Subject: Subject: Re: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!
From: llst <llst@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 06:40:08 -0700
M D "Doc" Nugent

Now why didn't I think of that. My wife will be estatic. I do have some  of
that nylon twine left over from my last Home Depot purchase. I think that will
keep her happy this summer.

Larry

Or, you could take a DPO approach:
1. Tie a stout piece of twine to the wire you poke.
2. Guide it around the engine (clear of the fan
blades), and push it through the firewall somewhere
there's already a hole and grommet.
3. Wrap it loosely around the steering column to keep
it out of the way.

Then, when the AC isn't working, unwrap the twine from
the steering column, give it a tug or two to get the
AC back on, and rewrap the twine 'til next time.