Re: U/K postage

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: U/K postage
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 20:21:01 -0400
REally! doesn't that suck!  The postage prices are
STRANGE at best.  A pair of HS6 carbs cost me nearly
$80 to ship (2 kilos?)  and yet  a pair of HS6 adapter
plates, phenolic spacers and all hardware only cost
$9! (~1.2 kilo?)  I have to believe its a 'size' thing.
The carbs I bought from the Netherlands (a pair of HS4s)
only cost $38 U.S.    who knows.....
(all this in just the last two months)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com