Triumph picnic near Columbus, Ohio May 15th

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph picnic near Columbus, Ohio May 15th
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:46:32 -0400
The Ohio Wing of the North American Spitfire Squadron invites all Triumph
owners  to a cook out Saturday May 15th just east of Columbus at Jeff Robb's
Jaguar-Corvette-Triumph dealership and restoration shop.

Besides a chance to see a warehouse full of GT6's and Spitfires (around twenty
six in the collection), and some really nice early 70's XKE Jaguars, the
dragstrip next door is running a JEG's weekend event.  We also hope to do a
live remote "car-talk" radio show that will be broadcast on a Lexington, KY
radio station.  The radio host will be a new NASS meber and Spitfire owner,
Van Kirk. His show is from 11:00 am to noon. Don't worry if it rains, Jeff has
a couple of large buildings in which to gather.  More details as the event
nears.

Please contact me if you can come so I can get a head count for our host and
send out directions and details.

Hope you can come,

Mike Ross

Ohio Wing Commander, North American Spitfire Squadron

phone: 937-862-4302

email: mikeross@prodigy.net