chrome wings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, matta_vido@hotmail.com
Subject: chrome wings
From: "Hermann Gudmundsson" <dolli69@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 03:59:13 +0000
Hi, I am looking for the wings that are supposed to be on my spitfire mk3
1968, there are front and rear chrome wings......I think there are supposed
to be some kind of chrome wings on the doors also but I have no idea what
its called. But those are the "wings" I need.

I also need to know what shields in the engine compartment are called....I
think it is to stop dirt and wet coming from the tires into the engine room.
It is supposed to be on either side of the engine.

Im sorry if I am asking some silly questions here but english is not my
native language!

Thanks