Re: Radius Arm Length

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Radius Arm Length
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:24:44 +0100
To answer my own question: early short arms are 34cm, whilst late long
driveshaft arms are 35cm.

Oddly - my Mk3 had one short and one long arm - and both the drive
shafts were short! No wonder the handling was all over the place!

The mounts on the body are also different - so I shall have to get a
pair of 1500 ones...

James

69 Signal Red Spit