Re: battery tray dimensions

To: "Ed Hamilton" <h_edward@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: battery tray dimensions
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@roomies.furry.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:29:20 -0700
At 04:37 PM 4/21/2004, Ed Hamilton wrote:
>While my tub remains at the painter, could someone let me know the
>dimensions of the battery tray - 1500 spit or Mk3 Gt6.  I'm trying to
>determine the fit and clearance of a battery which is -- 10"L x 7"W x 8"H.

I don't know the dimensions, but your everyday common Group 24 top mount
battery fits quite well.  There are slightly shorter models that you may
choose for clearance though.  Outside dimensions fit fine.  Group 24F is
the same but has Positive and Negative swapped for Ford applications.

-Vegaman Dan
This message has been sent by Dan Canaan, aka Flinthoof.  All content is
copyrighted by this individual for better or for worse, especially if there
is mint involved.  We thank you for your support.  Please give mint to your
local Mint Cross Center.