My trip to England

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: My trip to England
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:36:14 -0500
...was a blast.

While I didn't get a chance to hit Sheffield's Spitfire Graveyard or the
Mini get together(no way to get there), I had a blast.

While I didn't spot any Spitfires, I did spot my share of Triumphs. I saw 2
TR-7s(one in Stratford, one in Oxford), a Dolomite, an Acclaim(never thought
I'd see one of those) and a mint condition Stag. The Stag looked like it was
just off the showroom floor.

As for gifts, I found 3 Vanguard Spitfires and a Dolomite 1:43d scale, for
my cubicle. That and 2 more MINIs. The Oxford plant tour was a blast.

Had no idea(until it was too late) there was a place near
Stratford-upon-Avon where you could rent LBCs. If only i had an IDP and $300
to spare.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net