Re: Mini-Lite/Panasport

To: Daniel Parrott <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Mini-Lite/Panasport
From: Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:16:47 -0500
Daniel Parrott wrote:

> Speaking of wheels, who is the best source of the Mini-lite or Panasport
> rims for a 1980 Spit.  I see them in the catalougs, but would like some
> input as who has the best quality/value out there.  TIA
>
> Dan Parrott
> Savannah, Ga

Speaking of Panasports, what bolt pattern and offset do Spits need?
I've got a set of 4x4.5 14x6 38mm offset Panasports that I bought for my
84 RX-7 years back.  Since then I've gone to 13x8 wheels on that car so
the Panasports have been sitting in the garage.  If I can put these on
my Spit I might just put some non-race rubber on them.  Of course I'll
have to wear the race rubber off first though. :)

--
Tim Schuh
Network Primate