(No Subject)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: (No Subject)
From: "Todd france" <triumphspitfire74@lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:44:07 -1000
Ok well I'm hoping the lack of advise from my last note, was due to the fact
everything is as should be?

  Right now I would really like some advise from someone who has used the
original connecting rod bolts that nigel sells on spit bits... my manual says
there are two different types of bolts availible, on requires a torque of 46ft
lbs and the other 50 ft lbs, which one are these?? the are not the star pattern
"racing ones" would i be safe to go in between the two at 48ft lbs of torque?

 thanks, Todd.