For Sale, and possible transportation help

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: For Sale, and possible transportation help
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:12:38 -0600
Happy Holidays to all!

Sorry to bomb the lists, but here I go.  I am looking for a new home for my
'73 Spit.  No engine, trans, or driver seat.  Bonnet and doors negotiable.
Most other components are there.  Body has new rockers, solid rear wings &
trunk.  Foot wells have been patched.  Balance of floors look good.  Clean
MN title.  Here is the best part:  I'm planning a trip from Minneapolis to
Albany OR, then to Sparks NV and then back home.  I'll be traveling through
MN, ND or SD, MT, ID, WA. OR, northern CA, NV, UT, WY, CO, NE, and IA.  I
anyone in those states is interested, I can deliver the car to you.  Since
I'll be pulling my trailer with my pickup, I could also arrange to transport
parts between those locations.  If anyone is interested, please let me know
off list.  Thanks to all.

BillG