What to do w/ Old Fluif

To: "Triumphs Mail List Members" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: What to do w/ Old Fluif
From: "Chris & Kelly Sharp" <4sharps@COX.NET>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:21:55 -0800
Sorry Joe, I couldn't help it <-grin->

OK, I drained the sump on my new-to-me TR8 and found it was a nasty mixture
of old oil, sludge, and really old fuel.  Add to that a little solvent I
used to clean the pan and you've got a mixture only a chemist could love.
The guy at the parts store said he can't take it if it's got anything other
than "motor oil" in it.  (I tried the old gasoline-came-from-oil routine, to
no avail.)  So, what methods can you recommend for disposing of this
ecological nightmare?  Simple and cheap are prefered, as long as it doesn't
incure any jail time.  Enquiring minds want to know....

Chris Sharp
'64 Spitfire4
'80 TR8