Triumph Ottawa DVD

To: List Spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Ottawa DVD
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@justdrive.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:06:54 -0500
Hi everyone. Sorry to spam the list, but had to do this shameless plug.

I know this is a little late, but figured it can9t hurt to get the message
out.
There is still a fighting chance of making the post office deadline for
Christmas.

Last month I finished production on a DVD.
It features an hours worth of Triumph fun in the Ottawa Valley from 2001 to
2003.

Lots of driving and bouncing around. In Spitfires! Very important.

http://www.gotimemedia.com/triumph/index.html

I9ve already starting planning the 2004 edition which will include better
camera shots thanks to a new mount.

If your interested in buying a copy of this great DVD get in touch with me.

Thanks.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - Ottawa Canada