Re: 70 spit w/ Stromberg

To: Jack Rice <jrice@iosinc.net>
Subject: Re: 70 spit w/ Stromberg
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:43:45 -0500
I replaced my Stromberg with twin SUs about 9 years ago.  I definitely
noticed an increase in high-end zing.

IF you have a set of SUs in good condition, they offer one
of the most cost-effective and least disruptive ways
to increase performance.

But about a year and a half ago I put the Stromberg back on to pass emissions,
and I have been too lazy (or busy with other things) to put the SUs back again.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit