Re: Winterizing your Triumph

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winterizing your Triumph
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 05:31:16 +0000
I just made a discovery.  Galyan's Outdoor sporting stores sell the Silica
crystals in a re-usable container.  it will dehumidify approx. 75 Cubic
inches of enclosed space.  Once the tin has been used up, toss it in the
oven for a little while and it is as good as new.  I know this becuase i
work there.  So i am gonna pick a couple up at $25.99 minus my discount :-)
I couldn't seem to find any of the bags of crystals around my house, so if
you have a Galyans near you and you want some they can be found in the
hunting/fishing department.

Take care.
  Dave
  '68 Spit (almost there!)

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.