RE: Heavy Duty Spring

To: "'Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)'" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: RE: Heavy Duty Spring
From: "DASHWOOD, Dean, FM" <Dean.Dashwood@rbos.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:23:24 -0000
Doug,

I seem to recall some very, erm, excitable debates a few years ago on this
subject.  Some people suggested that re-building the front end would cure,
or help cure, a lean in the rear end.  Others said that was nonsense.  To my
mind, the fact that some people says that it works suggests that it must at
least work in some cases, even if not all - so if you've already rebuild the
back end, than that might be the way to go.  A heavy duty spring is no less
a bandage than the air shocks.

Dean