International Triumph Spitfire Database Monthly Update

To: "'Spitlist'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: International Triumph Spitfire Database Monthly Update
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:04:12 -0700
Hey Gang!

I just finished the monthly Update of the Spit Database.  It appears
that my ISP has solved the problem sending me data entries and the new
update has 72 more entries than last month as a result.

If you have sent information and it is either not there or incorrect,
please notify me of this and I will correct it in time for the October
update.

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry