pictures of factory-fresh under the hood?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: pictures of factory-fresh under the hood?
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:18:53 +0000
With my list of things to do with the Spitfire running short, I've started to
take an interest in cleaning up and repainting various parts under the hood.

Does anyone have a color guide for various parts on which color they should be
to match stock? Or better yet, a picture of a Spitfire fresh from the factory?
I'm a bit confused on what shade of "silver" the alternator, etc should be
since in some areas of the car the paint fade has taken over so much I have no
idea what the original color was.