Help needed on '70 Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Help needed on '70 Spitfire
From: Walker910@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:49:14 EDT
Does anybody out there have a '70 Mark III Spitfire that--as far as factory
paint is concerned--is original?  I am trying to find out what color the
folowing items were painted when the car left the factory.  Body color?  Black?

     1.  The tubular support assembly on the inside of the trunk lid.
     2.  The hood hinge tube assemblies.
     3.  The hood support tube.

If somebody could take a quick look and let me know, I would really
appreciate it!  Thanks in advance for looking.

Bob