UK trip

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: UK trip
From: Scott D Kohl <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:22:27 -0700
Hi, all.

Well, I'm home a week now--sigh.  It was a fabulous three weeks, and even
being 4k+ miles away, I still didn't 'escape' the influence of the
list(s).  While at the TSSC international, I picked up a copy of 'Classic
Motor Monthly', and who do I find featured on the 'Me and my Classic'
page, than our very own  "FT" !  I shouldn't have been surprised.  I was
also informed by Jonmac while in the Plough Inn, that I have been only
the latest Yank to enjoy the food and grog in that delightful spot--Dave
Massey, Kent Howard (and Fred as well, I expect) being predecessors.  My
apologies to Richard G, there was simply not enough time to stop by,
you're on the list for next time.

Scott Kohl
3 Triumphs
4 Toyotas