Re: Wheel stud question

To: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel stud question
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 00:36:40 -0400
When you say it won't seat... do you mean you can't
get it pulled all the way into the hub so the splines
of the stud stick into the hub?
If so...try cleaning up the peaks and valleys of the
stud and hub...or try swapping it to a different position.

How are you trying to install them?  Nut tightening
and pulling it into place... or a large c-clamp and
deep throat socket route?

If worse comes to worse.... let me know. I now have
three spare NOS hubs sitting here. (EBay acquisitions)
I'll turn one loose a LOT cheaper than 249! (I think I paid
like $50 max each)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com