BOG 2003 Alexandria,VA

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: BOG 2003 Alexandria,VA
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to bomb the list with this, as there are
probably very few list members in the area that will
have any interest, but I almost missed this event
myself and I've visited it for 2 consecutive years;

The first British car show of the season in the Wash.
DC area is this weekend.
Britain on the Green, which is in it's 6th year of
presentation by the Capital Triumph Register.
It's a new venue, Collingwood mansion on the banks of
the Potomac in Alexandria, VA. specifics are at:
http://capitaltriumphregister.com/
Click on the "Britain on the Green 2003" link.

Have a fantastic weekend everybody!
-Terry