Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)

To: "Alan Lemen" <ralemen@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:10:47 -0800
Alan,

How many bits did you go through?  And wouldn't the swarf be dropping down to
the floor and not be pushed into the diff casing?  I would think that the
ensuing draining of oil would force any swarf that might have made it inside
the casing out, and the magnetic plug I'd insert would take care of any
remaining flecks.  Is my reasoning flawed on this count?

Thanks for the reply.

Best wishes,

Jeff